For the Fourth of July weekend we all went down to the West is Best Family Reunion (my mom's family). We left Boise on Thursday to pick up my Aunt Annie and stayed the night with my Uncle Chris just outside of Ogden. We woke up and finished the drive to Pine Valley, UT.
Jack did great in the car as usual. He was certainly happy to be free once we arrived. Especially since his grandma (nama) and Uncle Mike (moike) were there.
Jackson made himself right at home in someone else's chair with a coke, which really wasn't Coke but either orange or grape soda.
We were all sitting arounf chatting, as the West family does, and someone noticed Jack and climbed onto my Uncle Roger's motorcycle. Uncle Mike was first on the scene. Jack loves orcles, whenever we see one drive by his little face lights up. So he was super excited to be able to sit on one.
The campground owner's son has a Power Wheels 4-wheeler. Max took Jack for a ride. Ivy followed close behind on foot :)


I can't remember what he was eating but obviously it wasn't great. Sadly, this is the only picture I have of the two of us. I know the rest of my family will pull through with more pictures, so I just hope there's a good one of us haha.
My dad came up to visit with everyone and we all had a great dinner (sloppy joes thanks to Aunt Nel and Nama Lissa). After dinner, and the sunset, Uncle Russ set up the projector and screen (R.I.P.) and we all watched Young Frankenstein - which is Grandpa Claude's FAVORITE movie. It is such a funny show and to have the family giving away all the lines before they are said in the show was funny too.







No comments:
Post a Comment