Monday, July 20

Mom's Birthday Dinner

Nama (Grandma)Lissa, Michelle and Blair came to town for the afternoon so we all went to Tepanyaki, my favorite restaurant, for my birthday dinner.

Jackson LOVED watching the chef while he was cooking at the other table. He was sucked in. I couldn't believe his little face. If you tried to get his attention he would say just say watch then continue staring in amazement.

(This picture is not the one I took, but the one I took is stuck on the card in my phone that won't work :/.

I'll replace it with mine when I figure it out)

VOLCANO!
Jack got scared when the chef lit the grill on fire. He had to sit on someones lap for the rest of the cooking time. He finally sat in his own chair once the chef was gone and I had assured him there wouldn't be any more fires.


Jack was a natural with the (easy) chop sticks. He loved the fried rice and even ate some of my chicken and steak. The best part was when he ate ice cream with chop sticks. :) What a funny boy!

Jack got to sit on a mower Blair was taking back to Rexburg. He loves mowers. He was so excited to see one and to be able to climb up on it.

Thanks to my mom, Michelle, and Blair for coming out to see Jack and me on my birthday. I had a wonderful time!

No comments: