In the afternoon, Heidi's sister brought her 3 year old son, Jared, over to play with Jack. They hit it off pretty well. Jack was quick to show him how the choo-choo set went together and Jared was telling Jack so much I don't think Jack was listening. They ate popcorn and then took turns slamming the door to the playhouse and giggling. Here's the duo looking rather innocent in front of the playhouse.
Jackson has fallen in love with the swings - or as he calls them eeens.
Julie was showing the garden to us so Jack has picked up on smelling plants. He stopped to sniff every bush, flower, tree, you-name-it, on the way to the park. It was pretty funny to hear him tell me if it was good or bad, gross or yummy.
Like I said, the kid LOVES to swing!!
If you want to see any of the pictures larger, just click them!







1 comment:
That picture of him on the front porch of that little house with his friend is Amazing! I would frame that one. Looks like you guys are having a great time so far in Boise. :)
Post a Comment