Friday, June 12

Flick Friday x2: Slides and Climbing

I haven't been living up to my promise of posting a new video or Jack every week so I have TWO videos for you today.

The first is from Memorial Day weekend, at the park.

The second is a new trick that Jack has mastered. He can climb up into his high chair all by himself. Mike discovered this a few weekends ago. Jack woke up and went to find his favorite Uncle. In Mike's room was a package of Oreo cookies. Mike told Jack to go to his high chair and he would bring the cookies to him, meanwhile I was asleep downstairs so I'm glad to know that Mike gives Jack cookies for breakfast :). When Mike got out to the dining room Jack was sitting in his chair. Mike asked him how he got up high and Jack pointed to each step and said, "up, up, up." Mike woke me up to see him do it again and I recorded it. He is just full of surprises.

The video also showcases his love of his things and the word mine.




I hope you all have a great weekend. I know Jack and I will be busy moving to Boise on Saturday. I will be sure to document the move and share with you our adventures.

No comments: