He was so funny when I tried to get him up on Wednesday. He just rolled over and stuck his butt up in the air.

Once, he got up, we got ready. It was Girls Night, so I did my hair all fancy (which back fired and ended up looking 80s-esque by dinner time) and Jack combed his as usual.
We went to Lucy's, a coffee shop with free WiFi, and enjoyed a cold cream soda together while I checked my e-mail and whatnot.

I took Jack over to see Aubrey's family, he loved to play with the kitty (which is running away to hide under the table). It went out the cat door and Jack pushed toys through the door to try to lure it back into the house. It was pretty funny to watch.
He went to Dad's for the night while I got to hang out with my friends.
It's always nice to get a night off of Mom Duty :)


No comments:
Post a Comment