Jackson and I flew to Boise for Memorial Day Weekend. It was worth it.
On the car ride to the air port, Jack saw money (aka mimis) and HAD to have some. So I handed him a dollar. After about 5 minutes, he said, "YUCK!" and handed me back the bill with a corner missing. He handed me the corner, covered in slobber, once he got it out of his mouth.

After security, Jack and I sat down and watched the airplanes (well, there was only one that left before ours) come and go. I bribed him with LifeSavers to be a good boy through security. He did great, as always.
He loves the airplanes and does a really good job flying. His ears didn't bother him at all but towards the end of the 45 minutes flight he just wanted out. Thanks to the safety demonstration, he knew how to undo his seatbelt. So while we were landing he was trying to undo the buckle and screaming, "out, out, out" and the 8 other passengers (it was a pretty empty flight) all were convinced he was saying, "ouch". So the stewardess gave him some chocolate so he would hold still. It worked and we landed safely, buckled in.
Waiting to be picked up!

Riding home. He was pretty tired since he had missed his nap.




No comments:
Post a Comment