Monday, May 18

Jack Loves Aunt Jesii

I know it's not Flick Friday, but yesterday Jes sent Jack a video and he just loved it. He really likes it when we have video chats with her, he is so funny about it. I recorded his reactions as he watched the movie over and over and over (at least 7 times).

In the first movie he tries to tell her about the owies he got at daycare - he fell and scraped his knee and hand. I think he was a little confused because she wasn't acknowledging him since he is used to her talking back to him in video chat.

In the second movie he says, "Dedes" which means Jesii in Jacksonspeak.

n the third movie, he wanted to talk back to her so you hear him saying, "Hi" and "Ov oo" (Love you). He's talking into a piece of bread like it's his phone - what a goof :D




2 comments:

Tamari said...

Awe, those were so adorable. I bet Jesii is going to cry when she sees them! that is really special that he loves her so much, she is pretty amazing, I don't blame him!! :)

Jenn said...

She just about cried! I sent her part of a video from my phone and she called, "OH MY GOSH!!! THAT WAS TE CUTEST THING EVER!!!" haha. He talks to her all the time, it's so cute.