Sarah was kind enough to take pictures of Jack for me. There is a massive trend in Rexburg to have your pictures (especially wedding pictures) taken in the fields. My mom thinks it's a little tacky and unoriginal so I, naturally, had to have some pictures of Jack taken in a wheat field. Lucky for us, there was one field left in town that had yet to be cut down.
Jack did great. He even made a friend with the cat that lives in the field - I didn't let him pet it at all. It looked like it survives off field mice and I didn't want Jack to get germ-y.
I'm really happy with how they all turned out. Sarah always does a great job (proof here). She took Jack's 18 month pictures last October. She's the best :)
Jack did great. He even made a friend with the cat that lives in the field - I didn't let him pet it at all. It looked like it survives off field mice and I didn't want Jack to get germ-y.
I'm really happy with how they all turned out. Sarah always does a great job (proof here). She took Jack's 18 month pictures last October. She's the best :)

















1 comment:
You are VERY welcome! It was so fun to see you guys again! I'll be happy to take pictures anytime! :)
Post a Comment