Thursday, February 18

Our Valetine's Day

 

These are the roses Jes picked up at work mixed with my button flowers. 
Jack was with his Dad on Valentine's Day so I spent the day studying and changing my hair color. 
On Monday, after work, Jack and I went grocery shopping. I walked down the Valentine aisle to find him a present but he is SO not the kind of kid to get excited over velvet hearts and red puppy/bunny things. 
He did get excited about a small bag of Cheetos and a pack of bubblegum. So I got them for him as his V-day present. 
 I did make him promise to wait until after dinner. 

He drew on his easel for maybe ten minutes then revealed to me his mouthfull of gum.


Isn't he precious??
Sorry his hand is blurry, he was putting more gum in before I took the picture. 

I know, I know, "YOU GIVE YOUR TODDLER GUM!?!?! - YOU GOTTA BE NUTS!!" 
My toddler is not like other toddlers. He chews his gum for one minute, then spits it into the trash can and goes back for more. What would normally be smashed into carpet and provide three days worth of mess and choking hazards, Jack has managed to turn into 30 minutes of chewing and spitting (into the trash can). 
No mess. Smart boy. :)

We had pizza and Cheetos for dinner. I felt like making cupcakes, but we didn't have any eggs. Jack suggested rice krispies, or as he said, "wice ipsies."

Things got a little messy. 

 
  

The cup cake rice krispies weren't festive enough so we dipped them in pink and red sprinkles. 
Delicious times 1,000,000.

After some clean up time, Jack decided that Gak was his new baseball glove. 

 

After trying to peel it off of his skin, this stuff is powerfully sticky (and not meant to be anywhere near clothing), I decided to put him in the tub and call it a night. But not until after I got my Valentine's Day kiss :)


No comments: