Thursday, December 24

Christmas Eve

A few days ago, I fell asleep wrapping some of the presents Santa planned on bringing to Jack. One of them was a large baseball bat and ball. I forgot they were laying out when Jack woke up so he came into my room and squealed with joy upon finding the bat. I managed to convince him (sort of) that it was a present for Brother (his imaginary friend) so we could leave the bat at home and not have to take it to the babysitter's.

Jump to Christmas Eve...


Jack opens a pair of PJs on Christmas Eve as tradition. We were all getting ready for bed so I let him open the present. He tore the first part of the paper and said, "Oh, it's a big bat!"


When he had them open, well, just watch...

 

Yes. He is saying, "What the hell."

I'm glad he said yes to me asking if he's teasing.




In the end, he was happy to have new jammies, and a candy cane :)

No comments: