Friday, November 27

Jack's a Big Kid Now!


Remember when I told you I was starting to potty train Jack back in May?
Well, after 6 months, moving 2.5 times and making new friends at daycare, my little guy is officially a big kid now!

It worked out perfectly, Jack came back from his Dad's house the Friday after Thanksgiving and I only had 2 diapers left so my mom and I teamed up to teach him to use the potty - FOR REALS!

He had accidents the first day, but we kept encouraging him to use the toilet next time. He was loving it. On day 2, we went shopping for 4 hours. I brought two extra sets of unders, pants, socks, shirts, etc just in case and didn't have to use any of them!

By Sunday, he was starting to tell me that he needed to go (30 seconds advanced notice is better than no notice). Monday he went to daycare - I told the teacher he was diaper free and they were excited for him. He had an accident that day but his teacher was supportive and got a kick out of him - Miss Leslie said he was so excited to keep playing he kept running out of the bathroom before his pants were all the way back up. haha what a silly boy!

He has been doing great since! I'm so proud!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, Jack!! (and great job, Jenn!!)