On Christmas Eve Jack and I were home all day and managed to get nothing done. We had planned to make sugar cookies for Santa with Grandma but after she got home from work and the grocery store we were all pretty tired. So we kept Jack up through his normal evening nap time so that he would for sure sleep all night. He kept us busy...
Jack really likes to take the presents out from under the tree and try to unwrap them. He also though it was great to take the ornaments off and throw them. So I spent some time re-taping presents shut and re-decorating the tree.
I set his rocking chair there for him to look at the tree, without touching it. It didn't really work. He still got into everything.
In these drawers are the silverware, cooking spoons and utensils, hot pads, and plastic goods like trash bags and ziplock bags. Jack used to be able to play with the spatulas and get the trash bag for me until one day we were sitting watching TV and he came running in and threw the ice cream scoop at me (it is one of those self-heating heavy all metal ones). So I put the stick in the handles to keep him from hurting people. He doesn't like it at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment